Spain is very affectionate towards South Italy.
But in regards to other colonies, Spain was terribly strict.
He doubtlessly has a dark side just like Russia
Spain’s dark side is when he is drunk. When he is drunk he is claimed to be “scary enough to change Sweden’s expression”.
" He also stated in another note that while Spain treated Romano kindly, he was stern to his other colonies "
you don’t know how his dark side works cause there is no official mention of what it’s towards.
Its not JUST when he is drunk, he is just very scary when drunk,
" (He is a) cheerful country with a mysterious aura of light and darkness ”
i feel like this summarises modern art
The cleaning lady is clearly the superior artist. Her reaction piece, “Untitled,” is a scathing indictment of Branca’s somewhat puerile vision, a labored aesthetic yawn elevated to masterpiece through a simple and symbolic act of dismissal. The class struggle symbolism is subtle, a playful nod deftly conveyed by this promising newcomer to the art scene.
This reviewer looks forward to seeing her next installation.
Geek Studio’s Nintendo Giveaway!
OVER $250 WORTH OF PRIZES!
- 16GB USB 3.0 Pokemon Emerald GBA Flashdrive from Geek Studio
- Red Mushroom Keychain from Geek Studio
- Set of Kanto Gym Badges from Geek Studio
- It’s-A Me! Necklace from Geek Studio
- Majora Necklace from Geek Studio
- Triforce Jelly Bracelet from Geek Studio
- Gamer Geek Jelly Bracelet from Geek Studio
- Question Mark Tin with Coin Candies
- Super Nintendo Controller Tin with Mints
- Hyrulian Summer Candle from Fictitious Fragrances
- Green Hyrule Crest Necklace from Subtle Nerd
- Custom Pokemon Cross Stitch Keyring from TheBroship
- Kirby Pocket Mirror from Geek Studio
- Pikachu 2.25” Badge from Geek Studio
- Kirby’s Epic Yarn for Wii
- Kirby Mass Attack for NDS
PLUS your choice of ONE (1) game from this list:
- New Super Mario Bros. Wii - Wii
- Super Mario 3D World - Wii U
- Super Mario 3D Land - 3DS
- New Super Mario Bros. 2 - 3DS
- Pokemon Black OR White - NDS
- Pokemon Black 2 OR White 2 - NDS
- Pokemon X OR Y - 3DS
- Pikmin 3 - Wii U
- Kirby Dream Collection - Wii
- Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker - Wii U
- Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time - 3DS
- Legend of Zelda: Link Between Worlds - 3DS
- Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword - Wii
- Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess - Wii
- Legend of Zelda: The Phantom Hourglass - NDS
- Super Smash Bros. Brawl - Wii
- Animal Crossing - 3DS
- Yoshi’s New Island - 3DS
- You must be following Geek Studio.
- Each reblog is an entry so you can reblog as many times as you want. Don’t spam though. That’s mean to your followers :)
- No giveaway only blogs!
- Worldwide shipping so everyone can enter.
- The winner will be announced within a half hour after ending. The winner will be posted publicly AND sent an ask so make sure your box is open!
The giveaway ends on May 16th, 2014 @ 9pm EST
I don’t want it; I don’t need it.
this scene is even more creepy when you realize Spirited Away was a metaphor for the sex industry in Japan
OH FOR FUCK’S SAKE!
NO IT WASN’T, YOU JACKASSES!
"Totoro’s about dead girls!"
"Spirited Away is about sex!"
You know what I hear?
"Maybe if I make up something that sounds smart, people will think I’m smart, even if it’s a complete fucking lie!”
Hayao Miyazaki is a man of values. He’s a man who believes in the innocence of childhood and has a wonderful imagination. He believes in simplicity, kindness, the beauty of nature, and the old ways. He draws on these beliefs and his personal experiences when he makes movies.
Spirited Away was made for some friends of Miyazaki’s. Specifically, the ten-year-old daughters of some friends he invited to stay at his vacation home. It’s fairly common for Miyazaki to decide that he’s going to make movies targeted at a specific age group. Ponyo is for five-year-olds. Spirited Away is meant for ten-year-old girls, but enjoyed by a much wider audience.
I repeat, SPIRITED AWAY WAS MADE FOR TEN-YEAR-OLD GIRLS.
The bathhouse? Not a brothel. Based on a bathhouse in his home town, which he thought was a place of mystery and wonder when he was a kid. That scene where the bathhouse staff has to clean the polluted river spirit? Based on Miyazaki’s own experiences of a town coming together to clean up a river. This scene? It’s about Chihiro not being greedy, because Chihiro is a positive role-model for ten-year-old girls.
The themes of Spirited Away are courage, strength of character, and individuality. ESPECIALLY individuality. That thing where Yubaba takes away peoples’ names and changes their species? That’s her taking away their individuality. Chihiro’s parents are now pigs, not people. Haku’s name has been shortened so he forgets who he is. When Yubaba changes Chihiro’s name, the only Kanji she leaves spell out “Sen”, the Japanese word for “one thousand”, meaning Chihiro is just another pawn of Yubaba’s, not her own person.
You want to seem cool and intelligent? Talk about the movie’s actual themes. Don’t make up this shock-value bullshit for attention.
You stupid motherfuckers.
Why is it that everyone seems to want to turn anything innocent, into something dark and twisted?
The pokemon duh eggs werent even introduced until gen 2
if you think about it from a canonical standpoint it was the egg because the creation myth says that an egg appeared where there was nothingness and Arceus came out of that egg
You’re both geeks. That’s how I see it
I love my bab. and im a shitty person
Reblog this! 162 748 notas
try to remember what you did with your free time before tumblr
#kids today #acting like fandom started in tumblr #let me tell you the tales of yahoo mailing lists and bb codes and message boards #let me tell you of power hungry moderators and bnfs#let me tell you of the domain of frank the goat before there was a rich text editor #this is the song of my people
whenever you are sad or lonely remember that sanrio once made a movie about a sheep in a weird stockholm syndrome sorta relationship with the wolf what ate his mom and it teaches you a lot of great life lessons and is entirely on youtube
This is why 70s-early 1980s anime is goddamn incredible and you should make it a habit of watching it
This was actually a shock movie directed at little Japanese kids after WWII to discourage them from seeking revenge after it
Reblog this! 35 446 notas
what if shinies were considered bad in the wild since it meant they will get killed easier, which would explain why there are so hard to find…